Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Japanese Flyers

Considering how many cultures share NYC, it's remarkable that 99% of the stuff that I find is in English. Here are a couple of postings that make up the other 1%. I have no idea what they say.

Found on 4th Avenue.

No comments: